Saturday, June 7, 2008

A Starship Has Landed in EG/ Sports Day 2

As you can see, a starship has landed. But no Earthlings seem at all surprised. I’m guessing this is an everyday occurrence in Mount Albert, the easternmost community in EG.
Everyone seems WAY more surprised that it’s a beautiful day. And for good reason - it often rains on Sports Day Weekend. There ARE clouds in the sky, but none are passing directly between the Earth and the Sun.

And this is weird -- just a couple of days ago many Earthlings were complaining about the cold and cloud cover. Ha! Today they're talking about how there's too much sunshine and heat.
A few adventurous Earthlings are abut to go for an out-of-this-world tour.

Not me, though. My feet are staying planted on Earth. LOL

2 comments:

Chuck Pefley said...

That looks like an interesting space vehicle :) Isn't it odd how we always seem to complain about the weather? Whether it's wet or sunny and too hot. We are amazing creatures. Definitely a case of "grass is always greener" somewhere else. Hope you're having a good weekend.

Tom said...

Ha! My feet would have been somewhere near yours... I would have been doing exactly the same as you.. taking pictures. :O)

Friends who encourage me

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.